Lotus Notes ruled the email niche for a long time, but since the release of Microsoft Outlook, users are shifting towards Outlook. For the Lotus Notes to MS Outlook conversion, users need to convert NSF to PST that is a hectic task manually. But users can also use an automated third-party tool to automate the conversion process and accomplish it effortlessly.
Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook converter
It is one of those few tools which are mastered in their field. Many data migration engineers and professionals recommend this tool for Lotus Notes to MS Outlook conversion. Due to its convenient GUI, it becomes the first choice for non-technocrats. Also, the software offers many advanced features to enhance the user experience and provides desired results.
• Users can add and convert multiple files from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook without any size restriction.
• It allows users to split the large size NSF files into multiple small size Outlook PST files.
• Users can map NSF files folders with Outlook folders to import the data from one folder to another.
• For the process interruption, the software offers an Incremental export option to resume the interrupted process.
• Shoviv offers a demo version of the software that allows evaluating software features and compatibility before purchasing.
For more info - Conversion Lotus Notes to Outlook